Talk to a doctor—anytime—for free
No appointments. No waiting rooms. No need to leave home.
Teladoc provides access to U.S. board-certified doctors and pediatricians via phone or online video consultations. Telehealth services are only a call or click away.
More affordable than the ER, and more immediate than Urgent Care, Teladoc gives you 24/7/365 access to U.S. board certified doctors via private phone or video conference.
WINhealth is your ally in helping you find timely, accurate, affordable answers to health care questions large and small. Many members' non-emergency, short-term health concerns can be quickly and conveniently addressed with guidance from a qualified practitioner. Teladoc replaces WINhealth's Nurse Advice Line, and offers additional benefits, but is not a substitute for your primary care doctor. And remember, in case of an emergency, dial 911.
Once you have registered, Teladoc gives you:
- The ability to request a consultation online from anywhere via online, mobile app, or phone—whether you're at home, at work, or on vacation—at any time, all year long
- Prompt call-back (averaging less than 24 minutes' wait time) by a qualified physician
- One-on-one attention from a practicing, board-certified physician with an average of 15 years' experience in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Pediatrics
- The ability to receive a called-in medication prescription, when necessary, at your desired pharmacy
- The option for a video- or phone-based consult
- Instant access to your electronic medical record, which you can download or arrange to be faxed to your primary care physician at any time
Get started today:
- Set up an account at www.teladoc.com.
- Watch the 5-minute introductory video on the homepage.
- Complete an online medical history to help your Teladoc physician make accurate diagnoses.
- When you are sick or need medical guidance, simply request a consult by calling Teladoc at 800-835-2362, visiting www.teladoc.com, or accessing the Teladoc app.