Identity Theft Protection - Family BeaconPLUS
Identity theft poses a serious threat to everyone in this age of digital communication. If you’ve been a victim of identity theft, you know how stressful it is to have your identity stolen—maxed credit cards, empty bank account, ruined credit rating, endless phone calls and nowhere to turn. If you haven't been affected by identity theft—knock on wood—chances are someone you know has been a victim.
WINhealth is your ally in protecting you, your family and your assets against identity theft. As a security precaution, we have partnered with Mosaic Identity to offer Family BeaconPLUS starting January 1, 2015.
The Family BeaconPLUS program gives you:
- Protection for WINhealth members against future identity theft occurrences
- Non-stop Internet monitoring for fraudulent use of personal information
- Automatic email notification if a potential threat is discovered
- Identity restoration services (in the unfortunate case that identity theft does occur).
- Three-year stay-fixed guarantee
- Coverage for the entire family, including the policyholder, spouse, and children under 25.
Best of all, Family BeaconPLUS is included in your health care plan at no additional cost.
Staying healthy is hard enough without having to worry about identity theft protection—so we took care of that for you. At WINhealth, our goal is to protect you from unwanted surprises so you can have greater peace of mind and focus on living life to the fullest.
Steps to register and activate coverage
Although identity theft protection is provided to all WINhealth members, you must take the proper steps to register and activate your coverage. Please follow the six simple steps below to start your coverage today.
2. Click the button on the right side of the screen that reads: "Click Here to Activate Your Coverage"
3. Enter the following requested information:
- Name, Address, Email Address & Telephone Number
- Add Spouse & Dependents who are covered by your WINhealth policy
- Group code is: 'Jenkins'
4. Submit your information and check the email address you provided for a confirmation number and a password that will be generated for you.
5. Login with the following credentials:
- Username: email address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Password: (provided in the email you receive)
6. Enter data you wish to be monitored for you, your spouse, and all dependents on your WINhealth policy. This could include your Social Security number, debit & credit card numbers, etc.
If for any reason, you or an eligible member of your family is a victim of identity theft within the term of the program, please contact the Victim Call Center at 877.871.5977. A professional Identity Theft Recovery Advocate will manage your recovery process to help restore your name and credit to pre-event status.