Individual & Family
Whether you’re self-employed, or if employer group coverage simply isn’t an option for you, purchasing an individual health insurance plan may be the right approach for covering your health needs. WINhealth individual plans can cover a single individual, a spouse, dependent children, or an entire family.
Most importantly, WINhealth’s flexible, dependable plans are specifically designed to accommodate and promote healthy lifestyles in Wyoming and its surrounding states – because we’re from here, too.
WINhealth’s Individual & Family Plans provide you with:
- Access to first-class providers
- Telehealth access through our partner, Teladoc
- Identity Theft protection at no extra cost
- Wellness resources that empower you to take control of your health
Managed Care Style
WINhealth offers a managed care style of individual health insurance. Depending on the plan you choose, you can have a higher or lower deductible, copay, and/or coinsurance percentages. These options are designed to meet your health insurance needs without exceeding your budget.
You can work with us directly to choose your plan, or you can shop on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace or enroll directly through WINhealth’s Marketplace. If you are unsure of what type of plan to apply for, please contact us and we can discuss your options with you.
Metal Plans (ACA-compliant)
WINhealth's Metal (ACA-compliant) Plans are offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace during Open Enrollment (Novemeber 15, 2014 - February 15, 2015). Coverage begins January 1, 2014 if you enroll before December 15, 2013.
- Between the 1st and 15th days of the month, your coverage starts the first day of the next month.
- Between the 16th and the last day of the month, your coverage starts the first day of the second following month. So if you enroll on January 16, your coverage starts on March 1.
The Metal Plans will also be available direct through WINhealth year-round if a qualifying life event takes place.
- Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Individual plans with deductibles ranging from $750 to $4,000 (does not apply to preventive care)
- Benefits include copayments as low as $10 for a provider visit, $200 for ER visit and 20% coinsurance for emergency transport, $200 for in-patient care, and a $20 copay for urgent care
- Mental health, chiropractic, habilitative, and rehabilitative services (limits apply) are included in these plans
Important Questions about WINhealth’s Individual & Family Plans
Q: Can I insure just my child or children?
A: Yes, WINhealth has a children-only plan available.
Q: Are HSAs part of any WINhealth plans?
A: WINhealth doesn’t administer HSAs, but we do have HSA-qualified plans. Contact us for more information.